Any advantage to upgrading lighting?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No, right size but I "need" the ones with reflectors. I ordered the ones without reflectors not knowing. Granted, they would have worked, but the ones with reflectors put out a lot more lumens than the non-reflector ones. Also, the light only goes out 180 deg vs. 360 deg. so I'm not wasting my lighting on the top of my hood.

They were really cool about it, I got my second order sent out with free shipping, and I will get a refund for the first order once I send it back. Good customer service. I love BigAls, but I'm glad this order was not through them because their customer service is terrible.

Yeah, I was shocked one time with BigAls customer service, but its a long story. Basically, they have great prices, but make sure your order is exactly what you want.

OK, I'm bored so I will write it. I forgot to sign in to get VIP points for my order. I wrote them an Email explaining the situation. They basically told me tough luck. I asked them again, explaining it was an honest mistake and that I order from them, and reccommend them, all the time. They sent me an Email with nothing but a picture of the button to sign in for VIP points and told me to use it next time. Crazy, huh?

What was your situation?

I was online making an order. I was planning on purchasing several items at once (to save on shipping). I accidentally made the first purchase without "adding to cart". I continued with making the second order and then called them to ask if I could add the rest of my order to the first one "No, we cannot do that". I said that since both orders in still in the queue...why can't they be combined...it's all ordered on the same day going to the same place, being paid for with the same information.

The only recourse was to cancel both orders and begin all over again. :mrgreen:

tony, did u get the bulbs? if so do they fit ok.. and more importantly.. how does it look???

joedarat said:
tony, did u get the bulbs? if so do they fit ok.. and more importantly.. how does it look???

I got the wrong ones today. The right ones should come in the next few days.

Back
Top Bottom