Any advice for improving my tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maybe trim up the front right corner or replant it somewhere else so you can see anything behind it. Otherwise your tank looks really nice!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I have trimmed it a ton, it just grows back haha. I will do so after ThanksGiving. I do have a melon sword and some wisteria behind there that I never see.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I'd keep the right side as is and either trim hard or remove the plants on front lefthand side. Your shy fish will appreciate the deep cover on the right and your fish will have more open room to swim on the left.

Oh that's my wisteria carpet, haha it covers the whole entire left side of the tank. I will trim the carpet lower, I'm just letting it fill in some spots rn. I don't think I have any shy fish. My fish are GBRs, ANGLES, and BLACK NEONS. i have 3 otos i had bought for algae but 3 are not enough for my tank so I will be buying more as soon as they go one sale for a $1 at petsmart again.

Yep

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Thanks that means a lot. I'm going to the pet store to get me some snail today. (They just got a shipment.) and snails are only 3/ for a $1. ?

What snails??

They were nerite and ranshorn (im not sure how to spell it)
I wanted mystery snails but they were more like $3:

Nerites are cool, rams horn should not cost anything as they're a pest snail..

It looks awesome, I dont see any changes that need to be made. It looks healthy and thriving.

It looks awesome, I dont see any changes that need to be made. It looks healthy and thriving.

Thanks, I did buy some nerite snails today.
For the purpose of cleaning up algae.

Back
Top Bottom