Any ideas for a different 10 gal setup?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

joemamauggly

Aquarium Advice Freak
I just rehomed my pea puffers and now have an empty 10 gal. I want something different from the normal 10 gal. Any ideas?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yes but I might change it

Dwarf cories and some endlers.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Dwarf cories and some endlers.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I literally already have that exact setup in another tank.

You could do shell dwellers, scarlet badis, shrimp, dwarf crayfish, guppies, pretty much anything small that comes to mind. Are you interested in more uncommon fish or easy to care for, easily found fish?

Anything really? I want something different from the normal betta/ livebearer/shrimp tank. My lfs has some nice looking orange crayfish

What loaches can go in a ten?

Rosy loaches

Fishobsessed7

Money Can't Buy Happiness, But It Can Buy Fish Which Is Pretty Much The Same Thing

Kuhli loaches and dwarf zebra loaches. You could keep clown loaches for awhile but they'd need to be moved once they get older.

Keep calm and rock on

I don't want to rehome them. And I wouldn't be able to find roses around here.

Hold on a second now. No clowns in anything less than a 55, ever. Kuhlis are fine in a 10. Sidthimunkis in no less than a 20 gallon IMO. Rosies would be fine as well if you can find them but would require a setup built somewhat around their needs.

A kuhli loach biotope can be done in a 10 gallon and that's pretty awesome. Otherwise, I like the shelly idea.

Back
Top Bottom