Any one know what this is?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jbaygurl78745

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Got him at Walmart usually don't get fish from Walmart but my husband loves it !!! And had to have it !!!! And payed 1.99 for him they rang him up as a pleco..

Attachments

• image-514804367.jpg
    image-514804367.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 328
I jus stopes in petsmart to see if they had any thing like the lady said looks like some kinda African cat fish that usually have less white and will get big so I guess I shall see because petsmart aren't the smartest fish people lol

Uncle Dirty said:
Possibly a marveled or maybe an upside-down catfish which is also a synodontis catfish....

Thank you very much he is synodontis catfish thank you was Able find info on him very quickly!!!

It looks to me like some kind of young synodontis catfish. Any syno under 2.00$ ide say is an excellent deal!

I will try to get a better pic tonight I have switch lights bc I can't seem get a good pic wit the blue light. Is that a jack in ur profile pic? If not wat kind? He is beautiful!!!

And I know you can't really see it but his top fin is like really long n pretty like a feathery top lol

I read they like to be in groups or 3 or more but can also be territorial so in going to get two more and if we have problems I have other tanks for them but if they get along YAY I have had fun watching mine last cpl day :))

No it is actually a green terror! IMO they are more beautful than Jacks. And you could potentially have a Synodontis Eupterus (african featherfin) but i cant give you an accurate guess without another pic

Back
Top Bottom