Anybody know of a good wabi-kusa dish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tropicalmackdaddy

Aquarium Advice Freak
Ey guys, im looking for a glass dish that would have a diameter of about 6"-10". Im going to be doing a wabi-kusa project after i get back from my trip to the olympics (YAY, wembley stadium!) also, if your from london, and could point me out to any sweet aquarium stores that would be awesome! Thanks!

tropicalmackdaddy said:
Ey guys, im looking for a glass dish that would have a diameter of about 6"-10". Im going to be doing a wabi-kusa project after i get back from my trip to the olympics (YAY, wembley stadium!) also, if your from london, and could point me out to any sweet aquarium stores that would be awesome! Thanks!

This is off topic but I'm going to the olympics too! I am staying up in London for three days 11th 12th 13th. And I will reply if I see any good aquarium shops .

Samzter said:
This is off topic but I'm going to the olympics too! I am staying up in London for three days 11th 12th 13th. And I will reply if I see any good aquarium shops .

Awesome! Ya i want to find some cool LFS so i can get some things that are only available in europe!

Update: it seems there are no aquarium shops near my hotel, but sea world add some nice biotopes with crypts, vals, and alot of hair algae :p
Id post pocs put dont have my computer

I've been looking for one forever!! Lol I've heard that Do!Aqua and Up!Aqua have one but I haven't been able to find it online. You could also try looking in craft stores and furniture stores.

Well just have to keep looking :)
And its my bday so if i could just find thst do!aqua store with my parents.......

tropicalmackdaddy said:
Well just have to keep looking :)
And its my bday so if i could just find thst do!aqua store with my parents.......

Yeah, I'm going to find one!... Eventually lol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Do you know of a store called Pier1 Imports? I've hear of people getting lucky and finding a dish there.

Austin.b said:
Yeah, I'm going to find one!... Eventually lol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Do you know of a store called Pier1 Imports? I've hear of people getting lucky and finding a dish there.

Alright ill check for that store next time i go out. LOL thank you

UPDATE: i never found any stores in London. Ill have to keep looking in paris.
On the bright side, my parents are getting me the ADA 60P for my b-day! Yay!
Wat do you guy think is an adequate light? Im thinking to 2 27w archaea's, or finnex fugray. The only thing is im going for a 3-4 wattsnper gallon for some pretty hard plants

Back
Top Bottom