Anybody know what kind of driftwood and rock this is ???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KimeeBee

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Does anybody know:
1) What kind of driftwood that is in the first picture ???
2) What type of black rocks those are in the second picture ???

And where I can purchase some of both ???

Attachments

• Driftwood.jpg
    Driftwood.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 72
  • Black Rocks.jpg
    Black Rocks.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 77
The DW looks like manzanita but I could be wrong. I found some at Marshalls department store. Bridal/wedding supply places may carry it along with online vendors. Check the classified section of this forum for retailers and sponsored vendors. Sorry, can't help with the stones.

The stones look like regular river rock to me. You can get that DW HERE

Rocks HERE

Hey Scottyhorse,

Have you had any contact with the folks over at Manzanita - Driftwood lately ??? I emailed them yesterday, and haven't gotten any response as of yet. Just wondering if they are still in business ???

Hey Scottyhorse,

Have you had any contact with the folks over at Manzanita - Driftwood lately ??? I emailed them yesterday, and haven't gotten any response as of yet. Just wondering if they are still in business ???

I bought some manzanita branches from a website called Blossoms and Blooms. They were very reasonable and came quickly and unbroken. I love how they look in the tank, plus I bought the sand blasted branches so they didn't leak any tannins after only 3 days of soaking.

Back
Top Bottom