Anyone elses love algae wafers?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Im not sure if they do or not lol. Itd be awesome if theyd wink at ya though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yep my tetras and danios are pretty enthusiastic about them. I worry about the snails eating enough lol.

All part of a well balanced breakfast! They're Grrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!!

Haha! That's funny!

Yeah, all of mine eat them too. I have little ones because my BN is quite small yet, and seems all my other fish find them before s/he does! My pictus even eat them whole. I always drop a few in and wait for them to swarm then turn the lights off and drop one by where my pleco is at the time so I know he'll get some!

Thats a really good idea. I need to do that for my plecos as well lol

Cute guy looks like my Spike.

OT: Do Pecos blink? I swear I see him blink. >.<

Yes the move their eyes.. Its very cool ... Corys do too but not as much as the plecos .. Well not mine anyway .
And my springer spaniel loves any fish food ;) i once dropped a full box of wafers and ahead ate the lot !! oh and my fish also love the wafers :)

I think all fish will peck at algae, so I bet wafers are no different. It's no different than a dog eating grass or us eating an orange.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Tapatalk

My snails will fight the shrimp for one, and the guppy is pretty interested but he seems afraid of the shrimp so I don't think he ever actually eats any of it.

My Jd fry and apple snail. "Can you tell Mr. Snail to share his algae wafer??"

Attachments

• 1401258217095.jpg
    1401258217095.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 52
  • 1401258229725.jpg
    1401258229725.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 49
Goodness lol i didnt think snails would go for them. Ive got one tiny snail and quite a few ghost shrimp they all seem to ignore the wafers though lol

Back
Top Bottom