Anyone know how easy to get these fish are?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Psylk87

Aquarium Advice Activist
I was curious if anyone might know if Petco typically has Harlequin Rasboras, Bristlenose plecos, Panda Corys, Angelfish, Longfin Zebra Danios, and Cardinal Tetras? I live in the middle of no where and the nearest pet/fish store is Petco. Do you think they will have them or will I have to go out of town to a fish store or order them online?

Depending on the individual PetCo chances are they might carry all of them off and on.

Every fish you mentioned is always stocked at the big fish stores I go to.

Ya my petco has all of those fish but you could go on their website and look up the store phone number and ask if they have those fish just to be on the safe side

petco

they should have those. out of your list I think cardinals come and go the most.

You may havr a hard time with the pandas. I have 2 petcos and they xarry all the others.

IF you call them, they can or will order stuff for you. I have seen Pandas, Angels, Cardinals before. My petco is expanding and they just started carrying Angels, Pandas. If your nice they'll order for you. Plus a 30 guarantee if your water is good.

IF you call them, they can or will order stuff for you. I have seen Pandas, Angels, Cardinals before. My petco is expanding and they just started carrying Angels, Pandas. If your nice they'll order for you. Plus a 30 guarantee if your water is good.

I agree with you Oceangirl. I live in no-where land too. I found a really good LFS that deals with fish only. I called them and told them what I wanted it. They ordered it and I met the delivery truck as they were unloading them. They were all beautiful! And if the order more than one of what you want you can choose which one. I drive 50 miles one way, so it better be a good buy!!! lol

Back
Top Bottom