Anyone know of any good online fish stores?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lieggi26

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Looking to buy fish online do to the the pet stores around me are not clean. Please post any good Web sites thank you in advance

Sent from my XT1254 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Checking them out now

Will. Do thank you

Aquabid.com is very good. The Wetspot and some of the Florida fish farms sell through both aquabid and eBay.

Liveaquaria is good although they do have a lot of fish varieties they do not have every fish or the best deal on all of the fish species they carry so it is worth looking around some to compare different online fish stores as well as your local fish store (LFS)

Depends on what you are looking for and where you are located. Batfish aquatics and msjynxd invertebrates are both good.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Ok I will check them out

Live aquaria is no longer a reliable source for fish. Batfish is on point, teds, msjinx, aquaticlarity and the one who remains un-named....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you I wasn't impressed with live aquaria website anyways

Live aquaria is no longer a reliable source for fish. Batfish is on point, teds, msjinx, aquaticlarity and the one who remains un-named....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Why isn't liveaquaria good anymore?

Money can't buy happiness.... But I can buy fish, which is kind of the same thing.

Looking to buy fish online do to the the pet stores around me are not clean. Please post any good Web sites thank you in advance

I love The Wet Spot. Great selection of fish. I've had like a dozen shipments and only one had dead fish. Live Aquaria I've had mixed results with and would not recommend.

I second The Wet Spot. I have had excellent interactions with them, and so has everybody I know. I know one gal who had a DOA from them and they were quite good with getting her a prompt replacement.
Also, look at AquaBid. Always make sure you have a clear understanding of shipping practices, return policies, and customer ratings of the seller before bidding of course.

Back
Top Bottom