Anyone of you kept green Scats?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kashif314

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have four green spotted scat fish and there colors I don't see as good as I seen on YouTube or in pictures on Internet.

One of them is like true green as I seen on Internet and other three are more of like grayish dull green. Will they color up soon?

I bought them only three days ago. They came to store a few hours ago before I bought them and put to my tank. So is it possible they are accumulating to new place and it is affecting there colors? Please reply. Thanks

Sorry, I've never kept them. A lot of fish fade when they're stressed or sick, so I'd be patient, watch for signs of illness, and take extra care to keep the tank and water clean. That's all I can offer...

Sorry, I've never kept them. A lot of fish fade when they're stressed or sick, so I'd be patient, watch for signs of illness, and take extra care to keep the tank and water clean. That's all I can offer...
Thanks I find out they are not typically very green. Some specimen can be not very green and people who do showcase have green lights in tanks so thar there fish appear more green. So all good. Thanks for the reply.

Back
Top Bottom