anyone used 'tapsafe'???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

millym

Aquarium Advice Regular
hi
bought some new dechlorinator last week called bioactive tapsafe. according to the instructions im supposed to add 1 inner capful to 45 L of water, our bucket is 10L so this means i am having to use a dropper & try & guess what 1/5 th of this little measure is. am i doing something stupid??? 8O it doesnt seem very much for a bucket of water!!! & as most folk would have a similar sized bucket for water changes, surely people dont lug a 45L bucket around to their tank??? why dont they have a better measure for the stuff????
i know this is probably the DUMB question for the week but i just want to make sure im using it right. :wink:

Do this...

-Mix one capful into one liter of water and shake well. If you have a sports water bottle for this it would be best, since those usually have measuring marks on the side.
-Then pour 1/5 of that (200ml) of that into the tank with a water change. Save the rest for later.

It is much easier to measure out the dechlor if you dilute it :)

thanks grimlock............i guess some people are just born brighter than others...why didnt i think of that. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom