Apps

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SilverBlaze85

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey guys!

Last time i was into aquariums, apps were only appetizers. I was wondering if there are any good apps out there for keeping digital records and reminders?

Love the food appetizers! ;)

Though I don't use any of those, and am not familiar with their names, have heard of a couple.

There are some for doing water testing too. I think Delapool might know of some.

I know there are some but confess haven’t really used much. Must have a look myself :) I have a ferts calculator app but that’s about it (single tank and I just post water readings in my tank thread as I go or remember lol).

Last edited:
Delapool if you come across any I'd be interested too. Love my tanks but must admit my memory is horrible so have to keep all important stuff in my *electronic brain* better known as a phone[emoji854]

I've been looking for a good app, but I haven't found one. It seems like there should be several by now. Tetra and Marineland apparently have apps. I couldn't get the Tetra one to work at all.

Back
Top Bottom