Aqadvisor help needed please...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brian79

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi, I have a 53 gallon tank with a Fluval 306 canister as my main filter, but I also have a sponge filter which isn't listed on Aqadvisor.

Would anyone know what the equivalent would be on the site? Pic below....

ImageSizer.ashx

When I bought the sponge filter I was looking for something small so that I could put it in a hospital/quarantine tank if needed.

Measurements are 76mm x 76mm x 187mm

When I bought the sponge filter I was looking for something small so that I could put it in a hospital/quarantine tank if needed.

Measurements are 76mm x 76mm x 187mm

That's exactly what I was looking for when I ordered from Drs. Foster and Smith. I bought the "mini" one, which is for up to 10 gallons. If you click the link in my last post it will take you directly to the sponge filter page on their website. Very easy and if you order a few more things, shipping is free on orders over $19, which was easy for me to do. :lol:

That's exactly what I was looking for when I ordered from Drs. Foster and Smith. I bought the "mini" one, which is for up to 10 gallons. If you click the link in my last post it will take you directly to the sponge filter page on their website. Very easy and if you order a few more things, shipping is free on orders over $19, which was easy for me to do. :lol:

Ok so it'll be 10 gallons on Aqadvisor then :)

I'm not looking for another filter I just wanted to know what I could enter into their website for stocking etc

EDIT: Turns out the "Lustar Hydro Sponge Filter 0" is 10 gallons :)

Ok so it'll be 10 gallons on Aqadvisor then :)

I'm not looking for another filter I just wanted to know what I could enter into their website for stocking etc

EDIT: Turns out the "Lustar Hydro Sponge Filter 0" is 10 gallons :)

Ah...gotcha - thought you were looking to replace that filter. Glad you found what you were looking for.

Back
Top Bottom