aquabids question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flitabout

Aquarium Advice Addict
So there are 2 fish that I want from aquabids The issue is that both fish are sold in lots of 6 and while I could pull off 6 swords with lots of extra water changes the L-144 bristelnose pleco I want there really isn't much I can do with them I only want one. I can't find that pleco anywhere else. Should I just wait it out and try to find a fish in a single lot or get them all and try to resell them? I also know nothing about selling or shipping fish.

Maybe your local fish store will buy them from you? Have a chat with them and see, if not thn I wouldn't over stock them just in case you can't find new homes for them then you are stuck with em.

That's what I am worried about. Maybe in a few years I might think about playing around with breeding but not yet I so don't have the money to play with breeding anything. I will call and talk to my local LFS and see if they might be interested in them.

Talk to the seller. On the auction page under the price there's a link that says "ask seller a question" and then ask him if he'd sell you the number you'd like.

Sometimes shipping isn't worth it for just a single, or few fish though unless they are hard to find so you may want to try locally, there are tons of facebook groups designed for local fish sales, and even aquarium club Facebook pages that you can ask on if you want to try that route. I've found a lot of good sellers locally this way

Back
Top Bottom