Aquari-sol Brackish Safe?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cdawson

Aquarium Advice Freak
Is Aquari-sol brackish safe it says do not use in saltwater aquariums and freshwater use only. I have a parasite problem right now and I need to know if I can use it.

well, yes aquarisol is safe. However, i dont reccomend it. What kind of parasite is it? For most parasitic infections, bacterial infections, ick, velvet disease, and etc. I would definetly recommend Quick-Cure. However if it is some kind of external parasite, like a little guy on the fish that moves around and stuff, i reccomend isolating the fish in somethin like a bowl, and try to scrape it of (gently.) this worked for me when my goldfish had a parasite. It sais quick-cure can treat this to so i would follow up with use of quick-cure. Let me know what kind of parasite it is, and i will help you the best i can!

They were internal parasites, they're gone now. I used greenex, marine aquariums. My tank is at 1.018 so it's pretty close to marine, that's why I had the concern.

I'm not at home now, so I don't have any references available, but isn't Maroxy also a parasite treatment?

Back
Top Bottom