aquarium decor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

punk10soccer

Aquarium Advice Newbie
hey everyone i was just wondering if anyone has any ideas on what i could do with my tank. Currently i have 3 rocks in the middle and a grouping of fake plants on each side. I have a bunch of shells and other stuff and i can make anything if you have suggestions. Please give me some ideas , remember my fish too! thanks in advance :D

Welcome to AA.
I hope you know all those but the zebra danios will outgrow that tank. You will definently need to get a bigger tank if you intend on keeping all of them.

So do you want it to look like something you would see in nature or a bit more organized and gardenlike??. Do you like ornaments?? Do you want live plants?? Are you wanting to create hides for your fish or just improve the look of things?? There is a lot you can do with found objects namely rocks & driftwood. Are you trying for a tropical or more temperate look? There are tons of pictures of people's tanks online maybe you should check some out. I think in this forum you just go to people's gallery.

I hoipe u know the coommon pleco gets 30icnhes long. and the red taled shark is extremyl aggressive. I would take back the common pleco and buy a bushynose pleco they onlky get 5inches long. Definetly get rid of the shark too.

JMHO

Back
Top Bottom