aquascaping my 90

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

livefishguy124

Aquarium Advice FINatic
so i have a 90 gallon fish tank, i am going to put 40-50 cardnal tetras, 6 discus and 10-15 corry cats in the tank, and i want to have it heavily planted, how do i do it, i want to have heavy wood work and some rocks, it has natural sand right now and i want to have to back corners with a darker planting substrate, held in by rocks, any suggestions. i have a fluvial led light and will add or replace it with florescent or a good led.

any suggestions?

what would high tech mean? i may do it in the future for all my tanks but not at the moment, i will dose ferts, and root tabs.

what would high tech mean? i may do it in the future for all my tanks but not at the moment, i will dose ferts, and root tabs.

That's a good question - high tech to me is the use of injected CO2. Over here that really means highly expensive to set up as high levels of CO2, mean higher powered lights can be used to drive growth. Ferts are pretty cheap - especially buying in powder form.

For your tank, I'd be looking into low light plants then.

Back
Top Bottom