Are ny babies ready for the by tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Knereim said:
I'm currently dealing with the same deal only mine are marble Molly's and were born March 6th I put one fry into my 65 and they went after her at first but than left her alone once they figured it out. I also put a floating plant in and it hid in there. I had a bacteria come through and he fell victim I'm waiting for it to clear up to add them.

I'm sorry. It sucks watching them get attacked cuz there's nothin you can do about it. I was so lucky I got mine out alive

Feed the fish in the tank before you put the fry in cause I just put my guppy fry in with my other fish and they got nipped at first but then I put food in and now it's all good

Hmmm okay. So a little bit around the area I want it to go?

Ever set up a tent in your yard? You know how it's draped over something to give it shape and form an interior shelter. Do the same with your moss. It certainly doesn't have to have a high pitched ceiling like a tent, but same idea. Think of inside the moss as where the fry will hide.

Back
Top Bottom