Are these compatible !?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RaptorBro

Aquarium Advice Activist
i have a 20gL and after its cycled i will be adding some platys and corys. will i be able to add 2 dwarf gouramis or no are these fish aggresive. are they any other options besides tetra and mollys. o
BTW i have a Anubias that i added to my cycling tank it looks like its dying.
my substrate is sand and i have a rock sitting next to the anubias covering the roots alittle is this a problem..

Click here

That's a decent guideline. I just went with Panda Corys b/c that's what I have but you can mess around with that a bit. At the bottom it will give you tips on how to maintain your tank with whatever parameters you enter. :)

I would not recommend adding 2. 1 will be fine, but with 2 I think you'll see aggression as they mature. Unless you can get a definite pair. Just about all DGs in the hobby are males.

Aq advisor is a decent launch point, but I always caution people to only use it as one piece of the research puzzle because there are factors which can't be accounted for in software.

What is happening to the anubias? Browning, melting, holes, etc.? Uncovering the roots will be a good start.

Back
Top Bottom