Are these eggs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LauraF

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello all

I came home from shopping and discovered these on the walls inside my tank. I have no idea what they are or what to do with them or even where they came from.

Any advice would be fab!

I have a 135litre aquarium with
2 opaline gourami
1 male swordtail
5 zebra danio
4 rummy nose
4 neon
1 snail
3 cory (1 albino 2 bronze)

Attachments

• image-3811357666.jpg
    image-3811357666.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 82
  • image-3733784271.jpg
    image-3733784271.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 87
Ooh. What do I do with them?

And yeah I am, I can't get on top of it, I've just recently moved my tank to a darker more sheltered corner of the room so it's now not in any direct sunlight so hoping that will help - was told to try leaving the light off, but switched it on to take the photo

Looks like cory eggs to me. Mine never lay on the glass, I just find baby corys in buckets when I do water changes lol But many corys do lay on the glass. If you've put them in a breeder net, be sure it's either near the outflow of a filter or put an air stone in there to avoid getting fungus on them.

Looks like Cory, bronze and albino tend to be the same species Corydoras aeneus. My eggs from my bronze look identical

pond snails lay sacks of clear looking eggs that are connected by what looks like goo, rams horn lay sacks as well, MTS dont lay eggs they are live breeders.nerite snails are more flat and yellow.

Back
Top Bottom