Are TopFin tanks reputable?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Don't ever buy those all-in-one deals unless you really know what you are doing. Those are come-ons designed to get you to buy something. Now if they are willing to let you substitute equipment you choose (with maybe a slight price difference) then that is, dare I say it, a whole 'nother kettle of fish!

I've actually done three of those package deal purchases (I didn't have any aquariums like... three or four months ago. Now I have four plus smaller betta tanks which I don't call aquariums but are WAY not bowls)... and I've had alot of good luck.

Of course, I got them all fifty percent off by wandering between petsmart and petco sales, and I've put the 40 gallon filter on the twenty gallon tank and the twenty gallon filter on the 18 gallon tank (Gonna upgrade that most likely.) so I'm not exactly using them AS packaged in several cases...

I've had 8 tanks total, only two of which were not kits. Everything in the kits has been used in some way, I simply gradually upgraded as my experience and knowledge grew.

Back
Top Bottom