Are tropheus dobiosi compatible with the fish I have?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

seanbugeja

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi all. I currently have a planted tank with CO2 injection and dosing. I'm introducing different fish to the aquarium to build a community tank.

At the moment I have 6 discus, some neon tetras, bristle nose pleco, 2 ramirezi chiclids, 4 siamese algaeters, some nerite snails and Amano shrimp. Was goings to add some tropheus dobiosi. Are they compatible with my fish? Thanks guys

Hi all. I currently have a planted tank with CO2 injection and dosing. I'm introducing different fish to the aquarium to build a community tank.

At the moment I have 6 discus, some neon tetras, bristle nose pleco, 2 ramirezi chiclids, 4 siamese algaeters, some nerite snails and Amano shrimp. Was goings to add some tropheus dobiosi. Are they compatible with my fish? Thanks guys

ABSOLUTELY NOT! Those are an aggressive African Cichlid so if you were to add them, eventually you would only have them and none of your other fish. :facepalm:

Aren't you glad you checked first? ;)(y)

Back
Top Bottom