As I sat out there waiting for someone to stop to take...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Puriti

Aquarium Advice Addict
my baby mollies, the lady pulled in and ask me if I'm giving away my cat who was on the table in back of all my fish....

then she asked what mollies were, and I showed her and gave her the paper, asked her neice if she wanted any, said no, then left lol

well three months ago i did not know of any fish name. perhaps i only knew goldfish. and then i got started with fishkeeping...

Yeah, a bunch of people didn' tknow what one was o.o

MY POWER LIVES!!!!! AND MY FISHIES SWAM BY CANDLE LIGHT xD

how can people not heard of mollies?

but i guess it depends from where you are from and how you've grown up and with whom you've grown up...lol

if i had a 55 gallon tank puriti i'd ask you to ship them to me and i'd pay for them...but i only have my overstocked 10 :?

No, I didnt get homes for any.... most people know them as black mollies I think, but other than that the different colors go right over their heads and mine are either white, or white with black spots

I'm gonna see if I can drag two of my friends over my house and see if they'll help me

But still.... Why would I be adopting out my CAT when I have a whole bunch of fish and fish stuff on the table...

Back
Top Bottom