Attention owners of glass catfish!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Megalofyia

Aquarium Advice Freak
How do you go about feeding your glass catfish?

I feed mine frozen food cause dealing with live food that is small enough for them to eat is just a pain.
What I do is get some of the tank water in a small cup (actually an old yogert container with a lid) and put in the food that I am going to feed them. I wait for it to melt then slowly add it so they can eat it as it is falling down.

I was wondering if people had easier methods for feeding their glass cats.

Fish food chunks?
That is what I have. I actually have 5 of them. They like to hang out in the corner under the water return for the filter. They like the current there.
Mine are not the best at finding food. I have to be kind of obvious about it. I thought that was the norm for them.

You know, I learned a trick along time ago from watch small fish in ponds. If they have alot of plants, they get more brave.

So I did rocks on one side of my tank, and fake plants on the other side. THe Glass Cats hangout in the plants, all I have todo is sprinkle the food over the plants and then the middle. So the mono's and Angels can have their go in the middle, and the Glass cats can get theirs in the plants in peace.

Back
Top Bottom