Automatic feeder

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ian14

Aquarium Advice Freak
Looking for a good automatic feeder that can hold enough food for a good amount of fish in a 265 gallon tank. Anyone have any recommendations?

I cant, no, but I wanted to reply just to recommend a few smaller feeders, perhaps?

The one I have has an adjustable feeder opening so you can select what amount you want. Guessing that is a common feature but just in case.

I have a little Eheim auto feeder. It has the little sliding door for portion control. It works fine for me, but your tank is about 8 times larger than mine, lol.

You could train some carrier pigeons to do a couple fly overs a day with shrimp pellets in toe.. No poopin in the tank though pigeons!!

don't they have those weekend feeders that stick to the inside of your tank too? Yall ever tried those? I think my tiger barbs would tear it up, and my catfish would never see it at all after that....

don't they have those weekend feeders that stick to the inside of your tank too? Yall ever tried those? I think my tiger barbs would tear it up, and my catfish would never see it at all after that....
those things can't be good.. Like a McDonald's drive thru in your tank.. Nonono

I've tried them but they tend to go fairly quick. Free meal! Also tried slowly dissolving ones which are better (unless you have high tank flow which means they go quick as well).

Back
Top Bottom