Average PetCo Betta prices?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ChibiRedPanda

Aquarium Advice Regular
Average PetCo betta prices? Just wanna know an average. Like how much each kind would cost.

ChibiRedPanda said:
Average PetCo betta prices? Just wanna know an average. Like how much each kind would cost.

Depends on the kind u get mine was seven an he's beautiful but I have seen some for fifteen and I'm sure there are some cheaper than seven...

It depends on the betta type. The crowntail betta is about $4, the veiltail is about $2.50, and so on. But the average price of all is about $4. FYI I got all of these off their website, and here it is Live Bettas from PETCO.com

AquaKai said:
Ohhh purple:eek: I love purple!! Sorry but I had to say that even though it's not really relavent!

It's okay I like purple too! I have had so many purple fish lol! But this time I got a blue crowntail with pink tips.

AquaKai said:
Ohhh purple:eek: I love purple!! Sorry but I had to say that even though it's not really relavent!

Omg, yes I love purple too! :) my dad wouldnt let me get it though because it was so expensive. But it was really pretty! :)

maddybrat said:
It's okay I like purple too! I have had so many purple fish lol! But this time I got a blue crowntail with pink tips.

Thats awesome! I would love to see it!

Back
Top Bottom