Awesome New Digital Thermometer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The_Desacrator

Aquarium Advice FINatic
So I bought these a few days ago off Amazon and I can't recommend then any more highly. They are so awesome! Works for both salt and fresh. Don't have to worry about looking into the mercury in a thermometer, this one just tells you it.

Even the price is sweet! One for 7.99 or two for 9.99? Why would you ever buy just the one? I think I am going to buy another pair. Free shipping if you have Prime!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01C6PE4G2/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A2LCLHNZI16QFA

I have and had a few of these under the Corallife brand . Exact same . Some are still working and some died an early death . They are accurate enough for our purpose , but can vary wildly between any 2 of them . I would use the 2 you have for a while before you order more . Oh and don't get them wet...lol

I have one very similar. I love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I run these with a mercury thermometer. There is usually a variation in the two but the digital one has the probe at the bottom of the tank and the other is at the top. Shop around on Amazon I got three for less than 12 prime.

Sent from my LG-H343 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom