Axolotl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

afink1

Aquarium Advice Activist
I was hoping to get someone with axolotl experience to approve my tank set up. I have a 20 gallon with super fine grain sand and a filter with the ability to change the flow. I will have a small bubbler in the corner so it won't move the water too much and I will add a small fan because my water temp is sitting at about 69 and I know they prefer 66 at highest. It has been an established tank for about 6 months with continuous cycling. I would love some thoughts on things im doing right and wrong. Thank you

I was hoping to get someone with axolotl experience to approve my tank set up. I have a 20 gallon with super fine grain sand and a filter with the ability to change the flow. I will have a small bubbler in the corner so it won't move the water too much and I will add a small fan because my water temp is sitting at about 69 and I know they prefer 66 at highest. It has been an established tank for about 6 months with continuous cycling. I would love some thoughts on things im doing right and wrong. Thank you
My tank setupIMG_20180506_140304638_LL.jpg

Sorry, I don't have experience with these. But, from what I read the tank set up sounds and looks right. These little guys are quite neat. Good choice. Hope everything goes good! Good luck!

Sorry, I don't have experience with these. But, from what I read the tank set up sounds and looks right. These little guys are quite neat. Good choice. Hope everything goes good! Good luck!
Thank you for the response. I'm very excited to get her. [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom