Azgardens.com?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dragonwolf

Aquarium Advice Regular
I'm thinking of placing a fairly sizable order for a few fish, plants and driftwood from azgardens.com. I wanted to check to see if anyone had ordered from them recently and about their experiences. I saw a post from over a year ago in the "General Retailers" section about them, but that's the most recent I had seen.

Anyone feel free to chime in with your experience with azgardens.com.

Thanks!

Thanks for your response. I've read all the reviews I've been able to find on here, this one from 2009 and others from last year. Some good and some bad. I was attempting to find out if anyone had ordered from the recently to see if they've improved their business.

Thanks again!

Thanks for your response. I've read all the reviews I've been able to find on here, this one from 2009 and others from last year. Some good and some bad. I was attempting to find out if anyone had ordered from the recently to see if they've improved their business.

Thanks again!

Here's another one- it's not particularly recent but it's the most recent I could find. Hopefully I am not just linking reviews you have already read lol

http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f22/azgardens-226649.html

Haha yeah I read that one too, but thanks anyway. :) That one is actually fairly favorable. I think I'll give them a shot. They have some really good deals on some fish and plants. It's worth a shot.

My order consists of:
2 Paradise Fish ($3.99ea)
2 Apistogramma Borelli Cichlids ($7.50ea)
4 Blue-eyed Tenellus Rainbowfish ($1.99ea)
1 - 12pk assorted sword plants ($39.00)
1 Anubias Barteri on driftwood ($12.00)
1 - 3pk Malaysian driftwood ($17.00)

I'll be sure to post on how it goes!

Back
Top Bottom