Babies, babies and more babies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No it doesn't. I took a class called the Biology and evolution of sex and out main book was "The Red Queen" by Mark Riddley I believe, and it was amazing. It really makes the case for evolution and really shows how similar we are to creatures as simple as fish.

Intellectual question for you...is it really horniness if they are not seeking it out for pleasure, and not just because they have an instinctual urge to procreate?

KevinES said:
You are totally right...It is just and instinct. But I think it's more fun to refer to my fish as horny, don't you? :D

Oh totally! I hope my fish are horny...I want babies!

Im sorry, I didn't get the pictures done today but I did add 4 more fish. I got a female bumble bee platty, female red coral platty and 2 female guppies. I got them from a different shop so it should add some new DNA to the tank.

KevinES said:
Im sorry, I didn't get the pictures done today but I did add 4 more fish. I got a female bumble bee platty, female red coral platty and 2 female guppies. I got them from a different shop so it should add some new DNA to the tank.

Bring on the LOVE! Lol

Back
Top Bottom