Baby whale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just some Dwarf Gouramis!! Have a community tank by my grandma withsome serpae and red eye tetras along with some danios. But yea man that Discus, that's my goal. Working my way up to them. Wanted to find out how big ur discus tank was so I wrote u a pm, cuz i didn't want to go off topic too much. Not sure how ppl here operate but on other various forums (not fish ones) ppl throw tantrums when you go off topic in a thread for some reason

Just some Dwarf Gouramis!! Have a community tank by my grandma withsome serpae and red eye tetras along with some danios. But yea man that Discus, that's my goal. Working my way up to them. Wanted to find out how big ur discus tank was so I wrote u a pm, cuz i didn't want to go off topic too much. Not sure how ppl here operate but on other various forums (not fish ones) ppl throw tantrums when you go off topic in a thread for some reason

Nice, I found as long as you keep the tank cycled and do weekly PWC they are not that hard to keep. Good luck with your future tank

I never got a pm from u but my tank is 150 gallon with 12 Discus,5 Redspot gobies, 3 queen Arabesque, 1 rummy nose tetra,2 boulivian Rams,3 Cory cats

I've been considering getting one of those guys. I would stick with just one to be on the safe side. They are mormyrids and are related to elephant nose fish.

Thanks I think 1 is good for me. He seems to be doing well. Definitely does not like the light.

I dont know if a fish can be cute but that thing is so cute!

They are so cute! I would just stick to the one as well, if you got more they would be issues with territory. I had that happen to my elephant nose. Once he's settled you should see him out and about during the day more. My guy is always on the go.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom