Bacterial bloom?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you so much for your kind words and advice!
I admit I was a little afraid of joining a forum as I thought I'd be eaten alive with my first post! Lol. But I have already received great help from everyone which made my start so much easier. I really enjoy fish keeping so far and everything that comes with it, pwcs, water testing and all :) Can't wait to learn more!

Thanks again!

PS: Seriously about the piranhas? Ouch! Even I would know that's not right!
Your welcome. I thought the same about the forum. Before i joined, if i googled a question i had, the answer always seemed to come from this forum. I took the plunge and it's the Second best thing i ever done in my Aquarist life. The people are so friendly and i enjoy talking to people from around the world, esp America/Canada.. Yeah that's great that you enjoy it, that's what it's all about!!!. Enjoy.....

I'm not planning on getting any more fish but I wanted to get a snail. Should I wait til the cycle is finished? There's no food for him to eat now anyways, right?

If you have live plants a snail might devour them. I have had a large mystery snail in my tank for 3 years - and it is fun to watch. But I have gone from live plants to plastic because of the snail.

Also, you might want to wait on a snail for your tank to become more established.

Back
Top Bottom