bad sign of MTS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tropicfishman

Aquarium Advice Addict
well I think I just realized how bad a case of MTS ( multiple tank syndrome ) that I actually have. I actually found a tank in my back yard under a big tarp next to my lawnmower lol lol I forgot abou tit honewstly, justa 10 gall0n but still its a tank lol I'm gonna go to the creek behind my house and catch me some crawfish! LOL

I just found a twenty long in my shed when I cleaned it out last weekend and I am going to start a native tank, the Rainbow darters will be coming up my creek to spawn soon, YAY!

I feel the same way, my shed is the safe haven for all the aquarium "crap" thats either broken or I don't use any more that my wife tries to throw out. I see it all as spare parts.

In California, we don't have the space to keep extra tanks in sheds. Hell, our houses are sheds and cost a fortune.

In California, we don't have the space to keep extra tanks in sheds. Hell, our houses are sheds and cost a fortune.
Ya, but all the good deals on used tanks are either in CA or TX... I never see prices like those here on the East Coast. :(
Speaking of MTS, I have 2 55's, a 38, a 30 long, a 29, and a 10 currently running. I recently picked up 2 70 breeders w/double stand and filters for $76, and still have another 30 tall waiting to be set up. Maybe it's just as well I can't find great deals on bigger tanks locally... :lol:

I thought I was content with my 92 gl Goldfish and 46 gl Tropical but someone gave me a 6gl eclipse and I may trade it in for a bigger...20gl for my new fascination, dwarf Puffer's...only want one Puffer though.

I agree, living on the West Coast myself, I'd happily have a shed for a house if I could have a tank the size of my living room!!!

Back
Top Bottom