bait for snail trap?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dkpate said:
No, they all look the same, but if you had only one it would be okay.

Nah, I don't want to breed bettas, I know what happens with them and people who don't know what they're doing.....I couldn't live with myself. :(

What do yo mean Darby?

dkpate said:
Yes, I still have them. I have been selling them for $2 apiece, and it's $10.90 for shipping with tracking.

Cool can I get one or two by any chance can you give me a deal? I spend alot of money to have my fish happy so deals help me alot since I don't work and im a college student and how big are they????? Im just going to buy them from you do you do paypal?

Cool can I get one or two by any chance can you give me a deal? I spend alot of money to have my fish happy so deals help me alot since I don't work and im a college student and how big are they????? Im just going to buy them from you do you do paypal?

$2 apiece is a deal, since they are worth $5 apiece. ;) Shipping I can't change, since I use the smallest box anyway. I use tracking because they tend to get lost/stolen easily because of the fragile stamp I guess. They are close to 1 inch long for full grown, and the babies are tiny.

The assassins are in town! 1 of 3. Bye bye pond snails.... r.i.p

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110325_162819.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110325_162819.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 112
This may sound crazy, but I had issues with snails awhile back. I would turn on the tank light, grab all the snails out of the thank that I could see. Then turn the tank light off for about 20 minutes, then turn it back on again and catch another snail or two. Kept doing this for a few days and I haven't had a snail problem since.

Yeah I did something similar when I first found them but I have a very elaborate rock set-up in my tank which makes it impossible to get into certain caves etc

I don't know if this is possible... But petsmart trains goldfish to eat the snails in their tank. You might could "rent" one and see if it works.

Lol don't think many people would agree with that one. I've resorted to just pulling as many out as I can when I see um, might work in the long run....

Back
Top Bottom