Balloon mollies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
balloon mollys will not excess 3 inches it will take them quite a while to get that size ive had mine for a little over 6 months and the biggest is roughly 1 3/4 inches. they do poop a lot though so you would have to do 50 percent water change weekly instead of 20-30 and they swim pretty slow so i think you would be okay. i had three of them in a 10 for a few months and they were perfectly happy when i upgraded their tank they didnt seem to care at all so if you can keep the levels good and they are happy i dont see why not. a lot of people have way worse stocking because of petco and petsmart they recommend 10 gallons even for a sailfin molly, which gets up to 6 inches

balloon mollys will not excess 3 inches it will take them quite a while to get that size ive had mine for a little over 6 months and the biggest is roughly 1 3/4 inches. they do poop a lot though so you would have to do 50 percent water change weekly instead of 20-30 and they swim pretty slow so i think you would be okay. i had three of them in a 10 for a few months and they were perfectly happy when i upgraded their tank they didnt seem to care at all so if you can keep the levels good and they are happy i dont see why not. a lot of people have way worse stocking because of petco and petsmart they recommend 10 gallons even for a sailfin molly, which gets up to 6 inches

Okay thanks!

Back
Top Bottom