baloon mollys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kathleen55

Aquarium Advice Freak
i can find barely any info about them on the internet. know any sites that has info on them? thanks!

there horribly disfigured,they were selectively bred for that shape,which inhibits swimming ability. they are also very likely to die when giving birth

there horribly disfigured,they were selectively bred for that shape,which inhibits swimming ability. they are also very likely to die when giving birth

i know. ive read that somewhere else i didnt know that when i purchased her and im not going to return her for that reason. but good to know about the breeding part, so i wont buy a male or anything. thanks

tankmates, lifespan, etc i just want to know more about them
i wouldnt put her with fast tankmates(ie,most tetras,danios,etc),because they will outcompete her for food,and i would guess the lifespan is shorter than a regular mollies(how much shorter,i dont knlw)

i wouldnt put her with fast tankmates(ie,most tetras,danios,etc),because they will outcompete her for food,and i would guess the lifespan is shorter than a regular mollies(how much shorter,i dont knlw)
okay good to know she shares her tank with platys, adfs, a guppy, and mystery snails so i think shes okay.thanks!

Back
Top Bottom