bamboo shrimp?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

krap101

Aquarium Advice Addict
does anyone know where to get bamboo shrimp at a decent price +shipping?
because petco around here use to sell em and i had 2 1 died and i returned it for money. petco stopped selling em and im stuck with one. its really cool but i think hes molting right now so he like stuffed himself in to this crack like thing under my driftwood. id like to have 2-3 more and like... yeah

or does anyone have any bamboo shrimp they dont want?

Cool website, thanks penpitt. I have ordered fish online (not from there though) and everything worked out fine. $40 shipping though :cry:

You might try asking Petco to have some shipped in for you. Many petshops will do this. Shipping is expensive when buying online.

I bought 4 Cherry Fire Shrimp, 4 Ninja Shrimp and 4 Tiger shrimp from AZGardens. The shipping came to be $75 USD (And I'm canadian eh!). It might be because it had to come across the border, but the price in shipping was more than the price for the shrimp. You'd be better off trying to find them locally than getting them shipped to you. Unless money isn't a key factor if your decision.

lol tell me one (not spoiled) person where money isnt a factor :)

well i just found out that petco should still be getting it on wedsday

Back
Top Bottom