be nice to the lfs girl...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I dropped 3 MTS in with my skunk botia and they ate 2 of them before they could hit the substrate! The other lasted til the largest one was done and then it was gone. My skunks will eat any snail I put in the tank and they would dig for them if they were in the substrate. May just be their temperment but I am going to start raising snails for them as they are never as active as when I feed them snails. Not even blood worms do it.

If you really want to put them in the tank, put them in under a small glass cup so they have a chance to dig into the substrate and bury themselves.

i did a major tank re-arrangement/cleaning yesterday, and i buried 3 larger mts under the sand, then they just crawled out later. i think they are too big for the loaches to swallow, but they are staying locked up in their shells just lying there, i think they are being harrased. i will keep an eye on them if i can, hopefuly they will do ok.

Back
Top Bottom