beautiful!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
glad to have you aboard, doug! i've been a great admirer of your work and all of the ADG works ever since i first laid eyes on them. you have some serious plant skills!

WOW...this post rose from the dead. I drooled over this tank a couple of months ago to the point of saving the pic for admiration and future ideas.

Hats off to ADG for such a stunning tank.

Mr. Burns.......My next project is a planted discus tank (It will take a while, I'm sure you can relate :wink: ). I'm currently making observations on my first planted tank. For knowledge on a successful, healthy discus tank in the future.

Again, that's an amazing tank ADG. Great job!

funny you should mention saving pictures. tonight i discovered tonina belem and ludwigia pantanal....talk about amazing. there aren't many pictures available of them, but i've saved what little there is. i am really hoping that my gh and kh readings are correct so that i can use these plants!

Yeah, that is a sweet tank and I saw it a while back too, possibly at Aquatic Gardeners or Aqua botanics as I have never checked out ADG prior to tonite. Some spendy homes there in Houston!
The first time I saw this discus tank, I thought the anubias would cover or rather swallow the wood. Peter Hiscock recommends black thread to tie plants to bog wood. It looks just like a root and in no time the roots take over.

Back
Top Bottom