Beautiful Bettas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

afishoutofh2o

Aquarium Advice Regular
I just had to share these absolutely gorgeous bettas with you. http://www.timsalphabettas.com/stock.html
He has some new additions. I am so lucky to live in the same province as this breeder.
Check it out if your are interested in bettas!
ssVIII2b.jpg

Those are really breathtaking! I've never really looked for bettas before :oops: , and only new the little half dead ones in the tiny buckets from the fishstore.

But those are... (y) (y) (y)

Maybe one day I'll get one, too :mrgreen: .

It looks perfect....all of the ones I have seen of that variety had torn fins, diseases, etc. I did buy an interesting looking betta though. I'll try to get a picture posted.

The pic is kind of blurry, but half of his fins are purple and half are transluscent.

Attachments

• copy_of_hpim0260.jpg
    copy_of_hpim0260.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 43
I love betta fish, i would love to order from that guy, so i sent him an inquiry, but the shipping is gonna be like $40 (20 shipping, 15 handling, 5 box fee) I wish i could find a local breeder here in Florida.

WOW! I would like to add a betta to my main tank, but I'm not sure how it would do with guppies as tank mates or how it would do with a Tall tank.
But all I feed my guppies is flake food.
What would a betta need to eat?
how well do they do in a 44 gallon pentagon tall tank?
Do they like guppies? LMAO! :lol:

it depends on the betta... befor4e i got my females, i had one of my males in the main tank and he did fine, except he didn't like the current. Now my females are in the main tank, they don't like the current either, but I have floating anacharis that they use to "live" in.

Back
Top Bottom