Beautiful Molly :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bormsby17

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a question for you guys :) i went to petsmart the other day and found two balloon molly like this one (on left). They were the only two in the tank that were like this. Obviously I know it's a balloon molly, but the color is soo different and the fins are much higher. I'm thinking there must have been a mix here. Does anybody know what it could be? :)
They are absolutely beautiful. I have this one and then a white one as well with a few tiny black dots on body and black fins that are also high fins. I felt like I was hitting the jackpot when I found these two :)

ForumRunner_20130331_150414.jpg

ForumRunner_20130331_150356.jpg

I have a question for you guys :) i went to petsmart the other day and found two balloon molly like this one (on left). They were the only two in the tank that were like this. Obviously I know it's a balloon molly, but the color is soo different and the fins are much higher. I'm thinking there must have been a mix here. Does anybody know what it could be? :)
They are absolutely beautiful. I have this one and then a white one as well with a few tiny black dots on body and black fins that are also high fins. I felt like I was hitting the jackpot when I found these two :)

Just a high fin balloon Molly all balloon mollies are mixes of different species therefore come in a variety of colors and fin types i have even seen pink ones.

Back
Top Bottom