Been nice knowing you..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brookster123

Aquarium Advice Addict
Just took down a solid gulp of water from the qt tank.. meds in there too. Lil bit of yukes but most likely It's going to do me in. I swore off buckets and this just sealed the deal. It's been real AA. I'm sure my gf will have an epic yard sale so keep your eyes peeled.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Hey I'm not that far from Mass.... RACE YA! All that fish stuff will be mine!

Ok, but you're kidding, right? Are you actually getting sick? I'm a bad judge of sarcasm...

It's been an hour and no obvious symptoms. Someone will contact you in the unfortunate event of liquidation..
**I think I'm kidding
****I really hope I'm kidding

It's been an hour and no obvious symptoms. Someone will contact you in the unfortunate event of liquidation..
**I think I'm kidding
****I really hope I'm kidding

I swallowed water from tanks with fish undergoing a columnaris disease trial and I'm still ok (well, as "ok" as I was before then) so there's hope for you!

Hey I'm not that far from Mass.... RACE YA! All that fish stuff will be mine!

Ok, but you're kidding, right? Are you actually getting sick? I'm a bad judge of sarcasm...

He has recently moved so GPS may not be a real for SOME of you!!
That is SOME of you that have not shipped to the new fish room.....
Standard roofing rules can apply(the ones for falling/"AKA poisoning")...
Wait 10 minutes then check for wallet:nono:.

I got a mouthful today when starting a siphon for drip acclimation but didn't swallow.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a mouthful today when starting a siphon for drip acclimation but didn't swallow. Maybe you should take a page from a woman's book and don't swallow!!!

I didn't meant toooo, there was a sleeper gulp in the tube and I was careless.. 2 years of tubes and this is the first gulp!!

If you don't wake up in the morning something is probably wrong. I call dibs on the rams and the 40b.

But seriously though, I think you'll be fine. Nothing a couple Motrins and some sleep can't take care of ;)

You'll be ok I guess.

All fun and games but for what it is worth I know you were using paraguard or rid ich,but MB is what made mouth wash blue.

I am with sini but more effected?
I have swallowed my fair share and I am ok???

a little tank water never killed me , I even swallowed gas a few times may have killed a few brain cells but nothing could take the love of a tank away or even working on cars ,
even terminal cancer didn't stop me...... hang in there dude in all honesty I shouldn't be here right now . so don't let a little belly ach kick your butt . I've seen worse and I'm still hanging on take it from poo sleep it off

If you don't wake up in the morning something is probably wrong. I call dibs on the rams and the 40b.

But seriously though, I think you'll be fine. Nothing a couple Motrins and some sleep can't take care of ;)

Dibs on the apistos and one 75...

Feelin the love brookster? lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Um just for future reference i have been using a dollar store turkey baster to start all my siphoning....

I too have had my fair share of tank water in the mouth...as a kid who didn't know any better.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I've started a siphon on a tank that had a single red ear slider, and was maybe a 20 long. The tank had never been cleaned. Mouth full. That was my first experience starting a siphon lol I've learned a lot from that experience, I always make sure there's no residual before starting the siphon too ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom