Before and after

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It definitely looks better. The moss wall will be interesting. Not a fan of the statue, but to each his own :)

I dont want the statute but my gf said no tank unless she got to put something into it...guess what she put into it lol

I actually like the statue . Love the wall and plants under the filter flow , looks like a waterfall . Very serene !

Forgot to mention the moss balls , I bought one and read online that you can pull them apart and in a few months they will " recreate " themselves turning 1 moss ball into multiple ones . Still waiting on them to recreate themselves but it's only been a month and a half . They are really interesting plants to keep . Some real eye candy !

jennagsimpson said:
Forgot to mention the moss balls , I bought one and read online that you can pull them apart and in a few months they will " recreate " themselves turning 1 moss ball into multiple ones . Still waiting on them to recreate themselves but it's only been a month and a half . They are really interesting plants to keep . Some real eye candy !

I have a bet going with another guy we are trying to grow a huge moss ball lol

Awesome ! I'm not sure how much they grow . But I do know they suck up debris and you can take them out of the tank an squeeze them clean . Goodluck on it growing . I'll let you know if mine make any progress or if I stuck myself with moss patches . Hahaha

jennagsimpson said:
Awesome ! I'm not sure how much they grow . But I do know they suck up debris and you can take them out of the tank an squeeze them clean . Goodluck on it growing . I'll let you know if mine make any progress or if I stuck myself with moss patches . Hahaha

The biggest one I've seen was about 10'' round

Some of my moss ball shreds have started to turn into balls again ! Not quite there yet and it's taken two months

Back
Top Bottom