Best corys?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So I think I'll go with pandas or false juliis if I see them. If I see both or a good price, could I do 3 of each? Or should I plan on 6 of 1

I love my emeralds for personality. They were only like $3 each and they are soo very active. As far as looks, my sterbai is the prettiest, but they run from $9-$15 or so each.

I love my emeralds for personality. They were only like $3 each and they are soo very active. As far as looks, my sterbai is the prettiest, but they run from $9-$15 or so each.

I agree my emeralds and albino are the most active, followed by my peppered corys. My juliis only come out for food lol, but are probably the most attractive.

So you've decided on either julii or panda?
I don't think you could go wrong either way imo. I would get 6 of one or the other and not mix them, reason being I believe they'd be happier that way. Again though that's just my opinion, nothing scientific to base that on.

I have a 30 gallon with 2 albinos, 2 peppered, 2 bronze, 2 juliis, and 1 panda. I love them all, but I think you're making the right choice with the pandas and juliis.

Btw, my cories are perfectly happy and healthy with a mixed school. They each have one of their own kind to "play" with and they're happy. (Except for the panda. They only had 1.)

Back
Top Bottom