Best Filter for BN Pleco

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

traci.shea86

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi Everyone!

I am going to get a 40 gallon tank and move my Bristle Nose Pleco in with a nice community. Currently she is in a 10 gallon with my Betta and she has gotten too big. Naturally! With how uch her bio load is, what is the best filteration system to have for her and her future new tank mates? Thank you very much!

:thanks::fish2::thanks:

I really like the Fluval AC series that I got for my newest tank. I have been using Marineland Penguin series filters for like the past five years and I'm a little done with them. The wheels tend to stop spinning sometimes and if you don't make sure to check and they stop for awhile they go bad. Mine grew mold so I had to toss it and buy a new one. When going with filtration I like going atleast double the size of the tank. Like my filters on my 60g are rated for up to 140g total. I don't know alot about betas so I can't say on that subject. Someone with more experience will have to chime in on this.

Back
Top Bottom