best fish food.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

patola_l

Aquarium Advice Freak
hey all, i want to give my fish the best. I have been trying to get NLS, but i cant get it where I am, and am not willing to spend the money to order it. What other brands are best? I have a betta, neon tetras and then some cichlids in another tank. The cichlids are being fed a brand called Dainichi and the betta IS getting a generic nutrafin pellet while the neons get a nutafin flake food. Any suggestions. In my city we have brands like Hikari, omega one, tetra and some others. Which is best for my fish?

hey all, i want to give my fish the best. I have been trying to get NLS, but i cant get it where I am, and am not willing to spend the money to order it. What other brands are best? I have a betta, neon tetras and then some cichlids in another tank. The cichlids are being fed a brand called Dainichi and the betta IS getting a generic nutrafin pellet while the neons get a nutafin flake food. Any suggestions. In my city we have brands like Hikari, omega one, tetra and some others. Which is best for my fish?

IMO all fish foods have a different thing that is needed. I use "tetra color" and give them blood worms and they are happy and perfectly colorful.

BTW i have mollies, swordtails, and tetras.

NLS all the way baby.

Only took a month of a pure NLS Thera +A diet and my colorful fish are ridiculously so. The intensity of the colors on my GW Killies is much more than I ever thought would be possible from a non-live food.

Back
Top Bottom