best goldfish food

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

laur94x

Aquarium Advice Freak
I need to get some new food for my black moor and what we think is a calico ryukin and wanted some opinions on what is best to get :) I've heard hikari is good but there's loads of different types and I'm not sure which one to get :s I want pellets instead of flakes because my black moor used to have swim bladder problems caused by flakes, other than that I'm not fussed. It needs to be available in the uk (I was planning to order online from ebay/amazon if possible) and I just want something to help my little black moor grow as he doesn't seem to be growing as well as my ryukin or putting on as much weight. Thanks

You want Sinking Pellets. You can feed flake, but I put the flakes in a bowl, add tank water and suck up with a turkey baster. Presoaked and shot below the surface is ok. But pellets and greens and veggies are better.

Read ingredients. Spirulina as first or second ingredient is good. Corn/wheat/ soy as first ingredients are filler and not always digestible ( just like in dog food ).

Back
Top Bottom