best place to buy stands?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dieanna

Aquarium Advice Activist
Yay! I finally own a 55 gallon tank. Now my fishies can have some room. But first I need to get a stand. I was wondering if anyone can tell me the best place to get a stand for a cheap price. I'm on a tight budget :( Thank you!

I got a nice one for $99 at Petco, just check all the really big stores for stuff like that.

I would call all of the big department stores and pet stores to get the best price..
Other then that you can do the scavenging hunt.. garage sales, flea markets and such.

elegantabode.com got my 29 gallon stand for 89.00 and i love it!!
they have ones for up to 75 gallon there for 149.00 i think and they are powdercoated black too!!

drfostersmith.com doesn't charged for oversized items or most heavy items. Shipping is calculated by the amount you spend. They have aquatic fundamentals stands on sale now which are the same ones sold at walmart. They are real easy to put together once you figure out how the doors go on. It only took a half hour to put together a 90g stand. The cheapest stand I found here was $300 and it didn't even look that sturdy. :roll: I wouldn't trust half that much weight to something stuck together with only wood glue. The one on fostersmith was less than $150 including shipping.

Cool, thanks. I was wondering about good, cheap online stores.. lol, I should have specified. I'll check those links out. :)

Back
Top Bottom