best schooling fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wildcatcrzy said:
Ok, so Basically it comes down to eat setup and the personality of the fish and the experience of the keeper. I'm gonna stay on the safe side and keep it at one. Maybe when I get more experience and knowledge I'll try more.

I wouldnt consider myself very experienced, ive just gotten lucky with them.
And hope it works out for you

+1 on serpaes being nippy

but u can reduce the chances to very little or none by making the school large as possible........generally 8+ works well.......6 if u get lucky personalities

yes, arranged marriage is possible, but u don't get the best of results as the eggs and fertitlity rate.......etc. isn't as high as it would be for a "normal" pair.;)

i was talking about the breeding pair harming the schoolers! IF they are a breeding pair

breeding pairs are "considered" to be "pairs" of angels that have "spawned eggs which have been fertilized"
not just a pair

even then, they would be aggressive only b4 they breed and after and all the time in between while the haev their eggs...........

TheFishBoss97 said:
+1 on serpaes being nippy

but u can reduce the chances to very little or none by making the school large as possible........generally 8+ works well.......6 if u get lucky personalities

yes, arranged marriage is possible, but u don't get the best of results as the eggs and fertitlity rate.......etc. isn't as high as it would be for a "normal" pair.;)

i was talking about the breeding pair harming the schoolers! IF they are a breeding pair

breeding pairs are "considered" to be "pairs" of angels that have "spawned eggs which have been fertilized"
not just a pair

even then, they would be aggressive only b4 they breed and after and all the time in between while the haev their eggs...........

Yes, mine have "spawned eggs that have been fertilized"
And theyre obviously going to defend the eggs and become a little more aggresive but killing your whole tank is out of the question. They just defend the nesting site and chase other fish away

Back
Top Bottom