Best Site to Buy Plants From?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DreaminginBlue

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I've checked out a few sites to buy plants from but wanted opinions: which is your favorite?

dustinsfishtanks.com is my favorite. He has a YouTube channel you can check out. Really a nice/knowledgeable guy

I can't say who's best, but I've had very good experiences with Planted Aquariums Central.

I ordered from them once. I was pleased with the plants, but I thought shipping was overpriced.

Junglefowl in the AA classifieds or one eBay Jungleaquashrimpandplant

+1

Han Aquatics and Liquid Creations are two other good ones. They both sell submersed plants, as well some rare ones.

As with PAC, AquariumPlants.com has a great selection, but the shipping cost is a bit high IMO. I get my root fertilizers from AP; overpriced everywhere else.
Hans offers plants and so much more.
Yes to the AA classifieds!

I have always had good luck on Www.aquabid. Com lots of different sellers. Shipping always seemed reasonable and many sellers alloy you to combine fish with plants if you chose to. Just shop around. Lots of good listings!

I'm surprised no one has mentioned jacobsaquarium! He charges 8$ flat for shipping (US only I believe), the plants are grown completely submerged, are extremely healthy and cheap :D

Back
Top Bottom